We would like to thank you for visiting this site.
We are committed to protecting our visitors' privacy and we will not collect any personal information about you as a visitor unless you provide it voluntarily. Any personal information you communicate to us is kept within gov.mt itself in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2001.
2.0 The Data Protection Act 2001
The Data Protection Act 2001 was enacted on the 14 December 2001 and came fully into force on the 15 July 2003. We, therefore, have a legal duty to respect and protect any personal information we collect from you and we will abide by such duty. We take all safeguards necessary to prevent unauthorised access and we do not pass on your details collected from you as a visitor, to any third party or Government Department unless you give us your consent to do so.
3.0 Information Collected
As a visitor, we collect three types of information on you:
• Contact or feedback information;
• Web page download information;
• Site usage information.
3.1 Contact or Feedback
When you fill the form on the "CONTACT US" or "FEEDBACK", we use the personal information submitted in the form only to respond to your message. This personal information will not be kept longer than necessary and will be deleted once the feedback requirement is met.
3.2 Download Information
If you read or download information from our site, we automatically collect and store the following non-personal information:
• The requested web page or download;
• Whether the request was successful or not;
• The date and time when you accessed the site;
• The Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
• The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
• Please note that this information is strictly for the sole use of gov.mt and it is not shared, leased, or sold in any manner to any other organisation.
3.3 Site Usage Information
Artscouncilmalta.org creates "cookies" for each session when you visit our web site. These cookies store information that is sent to your browser - along with a web page - when you access a web page. Your browser will return the cookie information only to the domain from where the cookie originated, i.e., artscouncilmalta.org and no other web site can request this information. When you return toartscouncilmalta.org, the cookie is sent back to the web server, along with your new request.
4.0 Links to other Web Sites
5.0 Access to your information
You may request us at any time what information is effectively held on you if any, at that particular time. You have the right to have any inaccuracies corrected and where applicable erased if they are not already deleted.