Arts Council Malta is seeking to recruit a Creative Communications Broker to disseminate information on national funding and investment programmes to operators in the sectors including media promotion of ACM initiatives and campaigns using different methodologies including print, online, electronic and audiovisual dissemination.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- In possession of a Masters degree at MQF Level 7 or an appropriate, recognised comparable qualification in Cultural Management, Communications, Cultural Studies, History of Art or relevant areas, plus one (1) years relevant work experience.
- In possession of a Bachelor’s qualification at MQF Level 6, or an appropriate, recognised, comparable qualification in Cultural Management, Communications, Cultural Studies, History of Art, or relevant areas, plus two (2) years relevant work experience.
AND MUST HAVE
- Superb writing and verbal communication skills in Maltese and / or in English.
- Knowledge of and interest in the cultural and creative sectors;
- Knowledge and ability to work in a fully computerised environment producing a variety of documents including statistical and graphical reports;
- Excellent networker;
- General awareness of office procedures and business writing skills;
- Strong organisational and administrative skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills;
- Demonstrated ability to observe and acquire new skills pertaining to external and internal communication skills;
- A creative mindset and the ability to work well under pressure, completing tasks efficiently, and handling tight deadlines;
- A commitment to customer service and quality management.
- To disseminate information on national funding and investment programmes to operators in the sectors including media promotion of ACM initiatives and campaigns using different methodologies including print, online, electronic and audiovisual dissemination.
- To facilitate networking amongst cultural professionals and broker communication with national agencies through physical and online.
- To ensure that artists and other creative professionals know about specific opportunities for exposure and/or growth offered by ACM and relevant platforms.
- To act as the ACM's client intermediaries, meeting stakeholders, follow up on a project and organisational support requirements.
- To interact directly or indirectly with artists, arts organisations, creative professionals and other stakeholders to address their individual needs and support them with any queries that are forwarded to the correct internal units.
- To document all brokerage queries, recommendations and activities.
- To keep updated and abreast with new methods of brokerage and communication within the creative ecology.
- To refer any queries, projects and ideas discussed during brokerage sessions to ACM staff or 3 parties and follow up accordingly.
- To draft correspondence, reports and minutes.
- To participate in networking sessions organised by the Council or other entities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- S1 Basis Salary: Grade 6 of Arts Council Salary & Grading Structure:€21, 935
- Annual Increase: €644
- Increments: €447
- Maximum Salary: €24,617
- Current Year Recurrent Expenditure: €21,935
If you are interested in becoming part of the team, kindly apply by sending your CV on email@example.com
Closing Date: 5th June at noon.
Jobsplus Reference Number 286/2020.