ACM is seeking to recruit an Executive - Administration and HR on a full-time basis.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Candidates must be in possession of a recognized Master's qualification at MQF Level 7 in Public Administration, Business Management, HR Management, Public Policy or in relevant areas to be specified or a comparable professional qualification plus 3 years relevant work experience
- Candidates must in possession of a recognized Bachelor's qualification at MQF Level 6 in Public
- Administration, Business Management, HR Management, Public Policy or relevant areas, plus five (5) years relevant work experience of which one (I) year must be in a management position;
- Proven ability to manage a matrix environment, collaborate across multiple departments and influence all levels within an organization;
- Arts Council Malta employee with relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, email marketing, social media and google analytics;
- Knowledge of and interest in the cultural and creative sectors;
- Knowledge and ability to work in a fully computerised environment producing a variety of document s including statistical and graphical reports;
- An understanding of international, European and national policy and legislation relating to the cultural sector;
- General awareness of office procedures and business writing skills;
- Strong organisational and administrative skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills;
- Demonstrated ability to observe and acquire new skills pertaining to external and internal communication skills;
- A creative mindset and the ability to work well under pressure, completing tasks efficiently, and handling tight deadlines;
- A commitment to customer service and quality management.
- To manage the administrative, human resources and office services as may be required by ACM including analysis, planning and supervision of resources where necessary to produce an efficient and effective
- Main Responsibilities
- To define and management plans which include the components of finance, human resources, information technology and office services so as to produce an effective plan for the support of the ACM's operations.
- To process reports, returns or other documents that from time to time are necessary to satisfy requirements for reporting to management.
- To act as the focal point of interaction with relevant stakeholders (for example the Department of Contracts, Unions etc.) on day to day matters that relate to the finance, administration and human resources within the ACM
- To advise the Executive Team on all matters that fall within the responsibilities of the position
To ensure that the ACM has the policies, procedures and systems in place to both support effective management of the Entity and facilitate the work of the staff.
To manage all the procurement activities by the Entity ensuring that all legal and other regulatory requirements are fully
To manage the procedures for recruitment for the entity
To assist in the identification of business needs in respect of IT and the process for satisfying those needs throughout the acquisition of the necessary hardware, software training and ongoing support
To manage the identification of business needs in respect of administrative support systems and the process of satisfying those needs through procurement of equipment, implementation of standards and procedures, and training and supervision of staff
To be responsible for the GDPR, Data Protection, Policies of the Council
To manage all facilities of ACM.
To maintain a database with accurate records with regards to Contract for Services and procurement, and to set a notification system which advises the Director responsible with regards to the expiry of contracts.
To establish and maintain a resource centre and an archiving system for storage of records and other documents.
To assist in the administration of the Council's e-ticketing system when needed
To compile, coordinate and process Parliamentary Questions
- To draft correspondence, proposals and reports as required
Such other duties as may from time to time be required
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract: Indefinite
- Hours per week: 40 hrs
- Basic Salary: Maximum Grade 5 of ACM Salary and Grading Structure (27,340 euros)
- Performance bonus: Up to 10% (2,734 euros)
- Disturbance Allowance: Up to 15% per annum (4,101 euros)
- Total Benefits: 6,835 euros
If interested, kindly send through a covering letter, including your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 28th February 2020 at noon.
JobsPlus numbers: KMKA 88/19